The simple answer is NO. There is no registered poison for squirrels. Many companies and people have tried to use rat poison. Squirrels have been shown to never eat rat poison. On the off chance that a squirrel does eat it, they usually don’t die. Let’s just say the squirrel did die. They are going to be dying inside your home and will cause a terrible odor. If you need a squirrel removed from your home, it’s best to call for professional help. The pros at Zapp Pest Control and Wildlife Management for a FREE HOME INSPECTION.